Wednesday, October 26, 2016

I'm Back!!!

Sunsets... One of the many perks of living close to the Gulf of Mexico!



Hello!  I'm Back!!

It has been several months since my last post… sorry, but this has been a busy summer!  The big news is I have moved to the Gulf side of Florida!  OMG… I love it!

With a new setting, comes many new changes and challenges!  I will be posting new artwork - all of which is for sale.  I will share some of the pleasures of living here, as well as my mistakes along the way!  I hope to once again start posting videos on YouTube, and when I do, I will share the link here!

I will also make another (smaller) elevated garden for my mother (who lives with me here in Florida).  I also am trying to grow some new to me plants, like the Orange Bird of Paradise and a Crape Myrtle I rescued from a clearance bin!  

I hope to share interviews here and on YouTube of locals and some of their points of view as well as interesting and unusual pictures of the wonderful new area of the country I live in!
Leave comments anytime or feel free to email me!

Enjoy!

PJ

1 comment: