Monday, May 23, 2016

First video on my new YouTube Channel!!


Car Splash!

My son, Chris, and his friend, Michael (who did the video...thanks), and I were at Fairfield Commons Mall near Dayton, Ohio a few years ago.  It had came a hard downpour which caused deep water to stand in a the parking lot area on the outer rim where the vehicles made their way around the mall.  I seen a few cars splashing through it, and I set the boys out close enough to video it as I drove through it several times!  

What fun!!!!!!

I do not recommend anyone to ever try this!  My car's electric system was never quite the same after this adventure... but that didn't stop me... I had lots of great adventures in that car!

Enjoy the video... other videos will be forthcoming, but none as funny as I find this one!  (Plus, they will be of much higher video quality!)   

No comments:

Post a Comment