Monday, May 23, 2016

Trying Not to be Political...But





 


This blog is read around the world on a regular basis - and that is why I am writing this post.  I want to share with anyone... anywhere in the world, that I have never been so troubled about our Presidential Election as I am this year!

I am not alone in saying that the way to world peace is not through hatred... racism..and division!

Thanks to the internet, open communication world-wide is abundant!  I hope people everywhere do not judge United States by it's political candidates!  (As should no one judge a country or people based on what we see and hear on the news alone!)

In my opinion, from what I have experienced meeting people from all over the world (face-to-face and on the internet), we all want the same things in life... a safe and happy life for all.  Family is very important... working hard for the betterment of all is welcomed... freedom is precious and desired.

We all have personal talents and abilities that are unique and combined with others of different talents and abilities, we can grow and create a better world for all.  Wherever we call home... there are natural resources that your neighboring country probably does not have... so share...which we (worldwide) already do!!

Together, there is NO stopping us! Us... as in humanity!  Together, we can solve all problems and still keep what makes each person and each country unique and special!  No one country has it all!  No one country can survive as well on their own without the shared bounty of another country!

Of course, this is my opinion... but I witness the strength of the men and women of our beautiful and awesome plant Earth daily!  They are who make our planet great... not the loud, obnoxious people who try to rule the world with the power of money!  Yeah, money is needed worldwide... but the few that are filthy rich can only control what the people allow them to do.

I stand, united with a strong Earth... brothers and sisters worldwide! 



1 comment: